Thursday, April 12, 2012

Articles

I just posted some articles that were published in our police union magazine.  Some stories are gross, some are sad, some are funny.  The intent of this blog is purely therapeutic for me, if that makes sense, what I do for a living is not clean.  I am a human garbage trash collector, here in a society that seems to live it's life behind rose colored glasses.  Some have no idea what public service employees do other then make too much money, there is such a personel price that we pay in service of "God and Country" while others really do appreciate our service.

2 comments:

  1. What?? Make to much money?
    It is a thankless job for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a public service employee of another kind and getting your first-hand account of your experiences I agree that there is no way we get paid ENOUGH for our jobs! Love you, Mike!

    ReplyDelete